£0.00 – £6.25
Entry Prices for entry into Crazy Kingdom Northallerton:
To agree to these terms and conditions you will need to give us your contact details if you do not agree to be bound by and adhere to these policies please do not enter Crazy Kingdom:
Rules of play
Children’s Play Area:
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area. Parental supervision is essential at all times in all areas of the centre, as it is not supervised by our staff. You agree not to organise impromptu birthday parties without prior consent from the Owner or Manager of the Centre. You are also asked to respect that Crazy Kingdom is a café and therefore bringing your own food to this centre is not permitted.
Children’s Play Area Rules of Play:
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times. Crazy Kingdom does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the premises with a ratio of one adult for every six children over five and one adult for every three children under five, please understand and accept Crazy Kingdom is not a creche facility. Parents who have left children unattended will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. All adults entering Crazy Kingdom must adhere to these terms and conditions.
2) Our soft play apparatus is only suitable for children who are under 4’11”ft or 150cm in height and under 11 years of age. Children over this height can supervise younger siblings.
3) After using the toilet, children should wash their hands before entering the play area.
4) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5) Shoes must be removed before entering the play area. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
6) Age restrictions apply on various rides in the play area, please ask staff for more details. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. All under 3’s must be accompanied by an adult on the play frame.
8) Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise risk of personal injury. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
9) For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb the slides or play in front of the slide exits.
10) No sharp objects are permitted in the play area.
11) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure or play houses.
12) No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
13) It is forbidden to smoke, vape or use any form of electronic cigarette or play with fire within the play centre. No birthday cake candles can be lit by anyone but Crazy Kingdom staff members.
14) Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who have become unwell in the soft play area, must leave the building immediately to ensure that we prevent any infection of other visitors to the centre and no refund will be given.
15) Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other, footballs must only be used in the dedicated sports court area.
16) Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Crazy Kingdom staff, management, or other members of the public, from either children or adults to children or adults will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Visitors may be asked to leave the centre with a warning placed on their record in accordance with our data policy. Crazy Kingdom management also reserves the right to enforce a total ban for children and adults who abuse this policy. Should members of the public witness any unsuitable behaviour from either adults or children they MUST inform a member of staff immediately who will then resolve the situation. Crazy Kingdom reserve the right to pass your details to the police, social services or any other recognized government agency in relation to breach of this policy by either children or adults.
17) Parents / guardians must:
Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times.
Adhere to all of these policies without exception.
Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely.
Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
Ensure all adults who accompany you into Crazy Kingdom are made fully aware of these policies as they are bound by them with you.
18) Our equipment is designed for children’s play, and annually inspected to the standards laid out in the requirements of EN1176-10 for Fully Enclosed Play Equipment, BS8409:2009 – Fully Enclosed Play Facilities – Code of Practice, and other parts of EN1176. Adults using the equipment and slides do so at their own risk. Crazy Kingdom encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include:
• Children being exposed to moderate physical activity.
• Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
By signing these terms and conditions you agree that Crazy Kingdom cannot be held responsible for any such trip, fall or bump that occurs within the normal course of play.
19) In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff.
21) Please report any damage to Crazy Kingdom Soft Play property to a member of staff.
22) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided. You agree not to flush any nappies, wipes or other changing related items into the toilet. If anyone is found to be flushing nappies down the Toilet and not placing it in the bin provided Crazy Kingdom reserve the right to charge for the cleaning of the pipes and reserve the right to pass on any costs charged to Crazy Kingdom from the water authorities for the cleaning of the main drain.
23) No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre, unless purchased from the café. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year. Abuse of this rule will result in membership being revoked, we reserve the right to ask you to leave without refund.
24) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
25) Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
26) We suggest that you leave all valuables at home. We cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur in the building or from the car park.
27) Should any property be left in Crazy Kingdom we will endeavour to return it to you and will store it for two weeks, however after that reserve the right to donate it to charity.
The Crazy Kingdom Soft Play team of staff keep a watchful eye on children as they go about their normal tasks, however, children will always remain the full responsibility of the parent/guardian or organiser at all times.
We advise any customers with medical conditions including pregnancy, to avoid our activities.
|Type of Entry||
Baby, 1 to 2, 3 to 4, 5+, Adult, Member Entry, Special offer